We receive the Word of God individually from our pastor to comfort us when we are troubled by our sins, to strengthen us against the struggles of life, and to give us counsel and direction from God’s Word. Our pastor cares for the soul of each of our members, not only through the public preaching and teaching of the Word of God, but also by bringing that Word to us in our homes, when we are hospitalized or convalescing, and at other times of grief or great burdens of conscience.
- The Congregation at Prayer
- A weekly guide for daily meditation upon the Word of God and prayer for use in the Christian home by individuals and families
- Pastoral counsel from God’s Word
- The Ministry of Private Absolution
- Visitation of the sick, shut-in, and distressed