We gather regularly for the worship of our Lord Jesus Christ, not because He needs our service, but because we need Him. The divine services of the Lord’s Word and the Lord’s Supper are at the center of our life together. They are coupled with many opportunities for daily devotion and prayer within the congregation. Christ ministers to us in the Divine Service, calling us to repentance for sin and bestowing upon us His gift of forgiveness. By His forgiveness we learn to live in the freedom of His salvation and the joy of loving service to others.
- Sunday Divine Services at 7:45 and 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday Midweek Divine Service at 6:45 p.m.
- Wednesday Advent Divine Services at 2:30 and 6:45 p.m.
- Wednesday Lenten Divine Services at 2:30 and 6:45 p.m.
- Daily Chapel Services—Monday through Friday. 8:00 a.m. During the School Year